Welcome to the first edition of the 10 Posts About Realizing Your Potential! This is a blog carnival I started to see what everyone else is saying about personal healing and growth. Since this is the first edition, and I am still trying to articulate what my carnival is about better, I didn’t quite collect enough submissions to include 10 relevant posts that meet my criteria. However, what we do have here offer great insights into the fascinating sea of potential that is our mind.
So without further ado, here are the 6 posts about realizing your potential, with my commentary attached:
- My post of the month goes to Arin Vahanian, who presents Why We Are All Connected To Each Other posted at Super State. This post is truly profound — the implications of the revelation presented by Arin are truly far-reaching and profound. Read his post, sit and ponder what it really means. If you really let it sink in, it can change how you view the world.
- Praveen presents Peanuts Zen: Linus Explains Resetting to Charlie Brown posted at Tao of Simplicity. This is a succinct and well-articulated post about “resetting” your mind. Do follow the link within his post to read see the original comic strip. It’s funny yet so profound.
- Mark Babineaux presents Where-is-my-success-i-don’t-know-what-to-look-for posted at PregressYourLife.com. Here’s a little discussion on what may be holding you back from your success. We create road blocks within our minds — you have to recognize and remove them.
- Erek Ostrowski presents Manifesting a Job You Actually Want posted at Verve Coaching, saying, “This post is for everyone out there who has ever wished they could find a better job, and for those of you who have become resigned about even trying! It is actually possible to manifest a job that you want, and anyone can do it if they know how.” I definitely agree with her post — so many people feel victimized and powerless. By realizing our own capacity, we can begin to initiate a change.
- eranda presents A life changing Blog post ! Don’t read this if you are a loser !!! posted at antharjalaya.com. This post touches on many aspects, from self-confidence to goal-setting, coming from someone who is successful in running his own business. A good overview of what it takes to branch out on your own.
- Matthew presents Five Steps to Being More Productive posted at Conservatives and Normals . Com – The Blog, saying, “Here’s a few steps to help you be more productive.” Matthew’s 5 steps touch on things I didn’t expect him to touch — an interesting insight.
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of 10 posts about realizing your potential using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.